Saturday, August 4, 2012

Monica....Secretary In Perpetual Trouble

Monica is mose definitely a mother I'd like to....make time with. At the very least, I would enjoy spending a day tying her up...and down. Monica is a mother, a wife and a true bondagette fromthe  south edge of Wisconsin and she is an internet legend.

Monica and her husband run several websites, most notably "Archway To Monica", a site that has been around since the turn of the century when the internet bondage boom began. In fact, Monica was the first website I subscribed to and I did so for almost a year. Other sites came and went for me in 30 days, but Monica was hard to give up on.

A beautiful, curvey blonde with an appetite for being bound, Monica's work is always passionate and alive. She's never posing but rather running the fantasy out in her minds eye and it shows in every phtograph and video she's ever done...and she's done a alot.

She's a brunette these days, and few years further down the road, but still as passionate and lovely as she was the first day I saw her.... I would still give up plenty to have that day with her and alot of rope.

Anyway,  I've strung together snippets of some of her older videos with a secretarial flair and added some music...compliments of The Smiths.

Monica.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment