Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Odds And Ends: Part 5

Not sure who she is or who filmed & produced this wonderful video, but I think it's brilliant. As I've said, and probably indicated via the content within this blog, I do prefer a little implied peril in my bondage. I do enjoy seeing an actress capture the feeling of being bound & gagged against her will and sharing those obviously dark emotions with the audience.

I would guess that letting someone tie you up and film you is hard, to be sure, but having the ability to find yourself in that spot and emote in a way that is visually moving to an audience is, well, it's just pretty good acting.

So, as I've said, I don't kow any of the primaries involved in this short video, but I think it's one of the more striking pieces I've seen in the modern era of bondage video.

Enjoy this lovely Halle Berry-esque young lady as she suffers indignities at the hands of someone she thought was a "nice guy".
Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment