Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Sadie Belle Retrospective

Sadie Bell.....so much charisma packed into that lithe 5'10" frame. So many beautiful fetish actresses over the years but, Sadie, in the words of Bob Dylan, "Something there is about you....".

Sadie is an enigma and I say that because I think she had unfulfilled potential. Don't read me wrong here, she assuredly made her mark........"stomped on the terra" as my old friend Hunter Thompson would say.........but she surely could have been so much more.

Most models in Sadies line of work have 'after market' gear and most go too far (Summer Cummings), but Sadie didn't. She had just enough work on her breats to make them firm and then let it drift. She exuded sex appeal with a simple shepsih grin, which she did so well. She could be pouty and she could be a dominating bitch. Somewhere, and I'm still searching my archives for it, I have a video of Sadie putting the screws to a very tied up and gagged Chanta Rose with a very menacing vibrator. Sadie played the part of the Dom, but you could see that she was working Chanta on a softer note......and the purring laugh that accompanies Chanta's orgasm is warm and inviting.

She had her own website for awhile, a site that I subscribed to for many months and she's worked for several other prominent production groups including the Bondage Cafe, Harmony Concepts, Loreleis Bedroom Bondage, Anton Proudctions and many more.

I just always feel like Sadie could have been a fetish powerhouse like Jewel Marceau or Stacy Burke, but I suppose it is what it is, so I say let's embrace this beautiful woman in all her bound splendor with a short retospective of her work.

Miss Sadie Belle........








2 comments:

  1. Where can I get my hands on these clips to download them? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Sadie in many a Harmony video. I particularly treasured one, which showed out-takes. In those she appeared just as you might imagine her; funny, generous, sweet-natured and lovely. Like you, I wish Sadie had made more of a mark, although, as you say, she worked frequently and I'm sure she was much in demand. She's a delight and you'd have to look very hard to find a more beautiful woman. Thank you for sharing these videos - although they're blocked now by YouTube. But you can still see her in videos from Harmony and Anton etc. Wherever she is now, I hope she's happy and living a fulfilling life. She's one who certainly deserves it.

    ReplyDelete