Saturday, July 16, 2011

Marti Frazier : Part 1

Marti Frazier.

She was Britain's answer to Sally Roberts. Bright, bubbly and bristling with passion for being bound in front of the camera. She was a middle aged brunette from some hamlet in England who made alot of movies with some old, fat wheezing shit who to this day I pray was not her spouse, although my fear is that this was the case.

At any rate, her film work was a pleasure to watch because you knew that she wasn't really acting...rather she was enjoying herself on film. I don't kow how many films Marti did back in the late 70's and into the 80's, but I have yet to see one that I don't like.

If you want to see more of her fantastic work, stop in at Classic Bondage Theater where there is no shortage of Marti's filmclips.


video


video



6 comments:

  1. Lets have more of Marti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anybody put the Marty Frazier movies on DVD yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning woman...great bondage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he fucked her whilst she was tied gagged and helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. unbeleivable would love to of seen her in new neat firm laceup keds sneakers and tied as she always is . She inspired my wife into been like this great lady of Bondage and l love her dearly

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of our best early models...all credit to her. Great bondage model.

    ReplyDelete